Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me Carrot Cake Muffins!

Yep, it's my birthday.  It was a WONDERFUL day! I am actually getting old enough to say, I don't have birthdays anymore, but come on, lets face it, we all really wanna have a birthday acknowledgement like when we were kids!  Birthdays rock!  Getting older rocks!  Really....it does!  My kids ask, "how does it feel to be one year older?"  I always reply, "Better than ever!!!"

Dan prepared my meals for the day.  It was relaxing and enjoyable.  However, I insisted on making my birthday cake!  My favorite cake of all time is Carrot Cake.  I found THIS amazing recipe the other day and decided to try it tonight.  This recipe is for Carrot Cake Muffins and let me just tell you, these were DIVINE!  I was in heaven!  I topped these with Coconut Cream.  What is Coconut Cream?  It's canned coconut milk put in the freezer or fridge, opened and scrape off the cream from the top.  Whip in a drop or two of stevia and spoon on top of your muffin.  It's so simple and so delicious!  These muffins are a must try!  Pretty darn healthy too!  Nice perk, eh?!  Way to go One Ingredient Chef.  I loved it, it made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment